Huddle rooms are ideal collaborative office areas for groups who want to get together for smaller, more intimate meetings. As opposed to large company staff meeting rooms where office-wide and group status meetings tend to be scheduled at regular intervals, huddle rooms promote more impromptu and productive meetings for smaller groups, driving more focused work.
Following are some examples of huddle room office furniture. Please contact us if you have any specific needs for your office huddle rooms.
- 42″ Square Hi-Top laminate table with metal disc base Our Price: $599
- Global Duet Stool with upholstered seat and back, sled base, Grade 5 fabric Our Price: $209 each
- Pneumatic height table with disc base Our Price: $689
- Zenergy Ball with fabric ball seat Our Price: $165 each
- 30″ x 72″ Hi-Top laminate table with (2) metal square bases Our Price: $1,109
- Global Duet Stool with upholstered seat and back, sled base, and Grade 5 fabric Our Price: $209 each
- 42″ Square table with tapered legs Our Price: $275
- Vault Task Chair with mesh back and upholstered seat, Grade A fabric Our Price: $269 each